(available to Members & Non-Members except as noted)
- Public access computers available to any resident, family member or friend. Depending on demand, use may be limited to 15 minutes.
- Answers to general computing questions.
- Troubleshooting problems with your own laptop, smart-phone or tablet. Bring your portable device and we will help!
- House Call scheduling: Get assistance with scheduling a free House Call for problems with desktop computers, printing, or internet connectivity (available only to Computer Club members within Rossmoor - see the House Call tab of this website for more details).
- Copy services (charge is 10 cents/printed page).
- Print documents from the Center's computer or your own flash drive (charge is 10 cents / printed page).
- Faxing services (no charge for fax; 10 cents for confirmation page). Note that the club is unable to receive faxes on your behalf.
- Scanning services (no charge).
- Membership Processing: Sign up / renew, pay dues.
- Special Events Registration: Submit forms and fees.
- Class and Seminar Registration: Volunteers will provide information about upcoming Flash Classes and assist you in registering for the ones you choose.
- Internet Searches: A volunteer will conduct an internet search for those wanting assistance.
- Email Assistance: For those without their own email account, the Center will send an email on that person's behalf, and contact the Sender should a reply be received.
Hosted by Homestead - current design by Club's Webmaster
COMPUTER CLUB of ROSSMOOR
Walnut Creek, California
The Computer Club of Rossmoor
staffs and operates the
Computer Center in the Gateway Clubhouse
DROP IN TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE STARTING AUGUST 16, 2021
Drop-in Tech support is available to any Computer Club member as well as any Rossmoor resident. Review the following schedule to determine which day and time you should drop by for the device-specific technical assistance you need.